EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM
A super-telephoto lens that has a fast f/4 max aperture" the EF 500mm f/4 L II USM is a great lens for your wildlife" sports and journalistic photo ops. Built like a tank the lens encompasses magnesium and titanium elements for a lightweight" weather sealed and rugged finish. It includes three IS modes" all of which offer four stops of image stabilization" including one that engages only when the shutter release is fully pressed.
Canon 500mm EF f/4L IS II USM Lens Specifications
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 500mm f/4.0
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (Including drop-in rear filter, Fluorite: G2 and G4, UD Lens: None)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 5°
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system, with focusing cam
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.7m / 12.14 ft.
- Filter Size: 52mm Drop-In
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 5.7" x 15.1", approx. 112.5 oz. / 146 x 383mm, approx. 3190g
- Canon 500mm EF f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Lens cap