What makes Raw Steel Ruggedized?
- Old Flash Technology required
- Thick flash mounted on a weak PC board
- Multiple solder joints leads to potential failure points.
- Since the outside dimensions of the card still had to fit into the camera slot, thick flash required a very thin/weak casing which lead to cracking of SD cards.
Hoodman RAW STEEL SD
- New Chip On Board technology miniaturized components so flash and circuitry are all one piece with no solder joints.
- Miniaturization allows for thick casings that safely sandwich the internal component in a bed of waterproof epoxy.
- Adding the stainless steel plate to the Chip On Board technology makes RAW STEEL the best choice for photographers wanting to elimate SD card breakage problems.
- ULTRA HIGH SPEED UHS-1 Specifications (SDHC 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB & SDXC 64 GB)
- World's only Steel Plated/Ruggedized SDHC Card
- Lifetime warranty
- SDHC UHS-1
- Class 10 + UHS-1 Speed Class 1
- -25-85 degrees C
- -40-85 degrees C
- .94 x 1.25 x .08-in.
- Chip on Board
- Steel Plated