|Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash Specifications |
- Flash Type: Ring Lite, twin circular flashes tubes, and separate Controller Unit.
- Flash Duration: Modeling Flash:
(1) One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or M flash mode, showing ratios (Possible only with EOS-1v and EOS-3, as of January, 2000)
(2) With CF 4-1, uniform one second burst at 70Hz, works in TTL mode.
- Flash Control System:
- Control in E-TTL Mode: FP sync, FE Lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
- Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
- Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B) in full steps over 1/1 ~ 1/64 range, full steps
- Setting Method: LCD panel on Controller Unit (illuminated), similar to 550EX Speedlite
- Custom Functions: Seven on the MR-14EX (in addition to any in camera), set on flash LCD.
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)
- External Power Source: External battery packs Compact Battery Pack CP-E2, Transistor Pack E.
Macro Ring Light MT-24EX Kit Contents
- Macro Ring Light MR-14EX
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card