|FinePix XP50 Digital Camera Technical Specifications|
- Number of effective pixels *1: 14.2 million pixels
- Image sensor: 1/2.3-inch CCD with primary color filter
- Storage media: Internal memory (Approx. 95MB), SD / SDHC memory card *2
- Lens: Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens, focal length: f=5.0 - 25.0mm, equivalent to 28 - 140mm on a 35mm camera, full-aperture:F3.9(Wide) - F4.9(Telephoto), constitution: 11 groups 13 lenses
- Digital zoom: Approx. 6.8x (up to approx. 34x, with 5x optical zoom)
- Aperture: F3.9 / F6.2(Wide), F4.9 / F8(Telephoto)
- Focus distance: Normal
- (from lens surface): Wide: Approx. 60cm to infinity / 2.0ft. to infinity, Telephoto: Approx. 1.0m to infinity / 3.3ft. to infinity
- Macro: Wide: Approx. 9cm - 80cm / 3.5in.- 2.6ft., Telephoto: Approx. 40cm - 80cm / 1.3 ft. - 2.6 ft.
- Sensitivity: Auto / Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200* (Standard Output Sensitivity) *ISO 3200 is effective in S modes.
- Image stabilizer: CCD shift type
- LCD monitor: 2.7-inch, approx. 230,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor, approx. 96% coverage
- Movie recording: 1280 x 720 pixels / 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames / sec.) with monaural sound. * Optical zoom can be used
- Power supply: NP-45A Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions: 99.0 (W) x 67.7 (H) x 25.6 (D) mm / 3.8 (W) x 2.6 (H) x 1.0 (D) in.
- Weight: Approx.175g / 6.1oz. (including accessories, battery andApprox.155g / 5.4oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card) memory card)
- Guide to the number of available frames for battery operatio: Approx.200frames (Auto mode)
*-*1 Number of effective pixels: The number of pixels on the image sensor which receive input light through the optical lens, and which are effectively reflected in the final output data of the still image.
**-*2 Please see the Fujifilm website to check memory card compatibility.
***-*3 Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.