Powerful 30x Optical Zoom and 60x Intelligent Digital Zoom
Optimal image quality through Fujifilm's unrelenting supportive functions with Fujinon Lens powerful 30x zoom. Delivers high-speed shooting with brilliant image quality even when photographing up-close.
24-720mm Fujinon 30x Optical Zoom and Super Macro Mode
The bright, high-precision Fujinon lens boasts a maximum aperture of f/2.8 and an optical zoom range from wide-angle 24mm to 30x telephoto, while a remarkable 1cm Super Macro Mode opens up creative opportunities right under your eyes. Producing exceptional resolution across the image plane, from the center to the edges, this lens also delivers brilliant Fujinon optical quality across the entire zoom range.
Manual barrel zoom
The wide-angle 24mm to 30x telephoto optical zoom range is controlled by twisting the lens barrel, giving you speedy, intuitive control over magnification power.
High Quality Photos & Movies with the New EXR AUTO
The EXR CMOS sensor for breathtaking image quality in low-light scenes, and the EXR Processor for lightning-fast auto focus.
EXR Technology16-Megapixel BSI EXR CMOS Sensor
The 1/2-inch BSI (Back Side Illuminated) EXR CMOS sensor combines an impressive 16 megapixels of high-resolution image quality with exceptionally responsive performance. Fujifilm's proprietary pixel and color filter arrays enhance both vertical and horizontal resolution, the key to 3-way capture technology that ensures the best image quality for every scene. Dynamic range has been expanded to 1600%, achieving a new level of imaging performance. The BSI structure results in improved light reception for a significant boost in sensitivity, with available settings up to ISO 12800 for S size. An optimized signal read-out configuration significantly reduces in-sensor noise, achieving a further significant reduction in signal-to-noise ratio. The CMOS format also achieves higher readout speeds and faster image processing, enabling 8fps high-speed continuous shooting at full 16-megapixel resolution.
Design and Operability
Besides its high image quality, HS25EXR's comfortable design ensures excellent usability that enables higher performance.
High Speed Shooting Functions
High-speed Auto Focus- Focusing in as little as 0.16 seconds, high-speed auto focus ensures that every frame is sharp and clear, even when shooting burst sequences.
Responsive Start-up and Processing Performance
Thanks to the powerful EXR processor, the FinePix HS25EXR wakes in approximately 0.8 seconds.* In addition to quick start-up and faster focusing, waiting time after continuous shooting sequences has been reduced by as much as half compared to conventional models. That means the HS25EXR is ready to go back to work almost immediately.
High Speed Continuous Shooting
Capture the action at 8 frames per second in full 16-megapixel resolution. At 8-megapixels (M size), burst sequences can be shot at 11 frames per second. Each frame can be viewed as a single shot or the entire burst sequence can be viewed in a separate window. In the case of pictures taken in continuous shooting mode, only the first frame of each series will be displayed. Press the selector down to view the other pictures in the series.
High Speed Movie
Sometimes things happen too fast for you to see them properly with your own eyes. The FinePix HS25EXR can freeze the action at up to an amazing 320fps! So you can see every single minute detail and watch things happening step by step in slow motion.
Shooting and Detection Functions
Face Detection function has evolved into a unique technology of detecting and recognizing more varieties of subjects. Manual Exposure Setting (M/A/S/P)Permits quick and easy selection of automatic and manual exposure settings.
Three Bracketing Functions
One press of the shutter produces three images of PROVIA, Velvia and ASTIA modes.
Continuous capture of three frames with exposure range of up to ±1.0EV.
Dynamic Range Bracketing
One press of the shutter produces three images in a different dynamic range (100%, 200%, 400%).
Post Capture Essentials
Photo playback and image search are as simple as it can be! With easy photo and video sharing online, advanced picture search function, micro thumbnail and slideshow, revive your captured memories along with user friendly design.
Share Your Images with Built in Social Networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing whch pictures to upload to Facebook. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube.
- FinePix HS25EXR
- 16.0 million pixels
- 1/2-inch EXR CMOS with primary color filter
- Internal Memory (approx. 25 MB)
- SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Fujinon 30x optical zoom lens
- f=4.2126.0 mm, equivalent to 24720 mm on a 35 mm camera
- F2.8 (Wide)F5.6 (Telephoto)
- 11 groups 15 lenses
- Intelligent digital zoom approx. 2.0x (up to approx. 60x, with 30x optical zoom)
- F2.8F11 (Wide)
- F5.6F11 (Telephoto)
- 1/3 EV step
- Normal- Wide: Approx. 45 cm to infinity / 1.4 ft. to infinity; Telephoto: Approx. 3.0 m to infinity / 9.8 ft. to infinity
- Macro- Wide: Approx. 7 cm3.0 m / 2.7 in.9.8 ft.; Telephoto: Approx. 2.0 m5.0 m / 6.5 ft.16.4 ft.
- Super Macro- Approx. 1 cm1.0m / 0.4 in.3.2 ft.
- Auto, Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- CMOS shift type
- 0.2-inch., approx. 200,000 dots, color LCD viewfinder approx. 97% coverage
- 3.0-inch, approx. 460,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor, approx. 100% coverage
- 1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels / 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames/sec.) with stereo sound
- 4xAA type alkaline batteries (included) / 4xAA type Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (sold separately)
- 4xAA type lithium batteries (sold separately)
- CP-04 with AC power adapter AC-5VX(sold separately)
- 130.6 (W) x 90.7 (H) x 126.0 (D) mm / 5.1 (W) x 3.6 (H) x 5.0 (D) in.
- Approx. 730g / 25.7 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 636g / 22.4 oz. (excluding battery and memory card)
- Alkaline batteries: Approx. 350 frames
- Ni-MH rechargeable batteries: Approx. 400 frames
- Lithium batteries: Approx. 700 frames
- FinePix F800EXR
- 4xAA type alkaline batteries
- Shoulder strap
- USB cable
- A/V cable
- Lens cap and Lens cap cord
- Owner's manual