Stylish Design fuels the pleasure of ownership
Lightweight, durable aluminum body parts and synthetic leather covering enhance the feel of the camera in the hand, with texture that resembles genuine leather.
Three stylish configurations
A touch of the zoom ring lets you select any of three camera configurations. In portable mode, the lens retracts fully inside the body, minimizing camera size. In standby mode, the lens partially extends but remains closed. Then, with one more touch of the ring, activate the camera into shooting mode.
The lens is housed and locked to carry the camera in a bag
3.0-inch Clear LCD with "Monitor Sunlight Mode"
When bright sunlight makes composing or viewing the monitor difficult, you can use the E-Fn button to easily switch to the "Monitor Sunlight Mode" Turn on the "monitor sunlight mode" by holding down the E-Fn button. Enjoy comfortable framing and review of shots on the large 3-inch high-contrast 460,000-dot LCD monitor made by tempered glass.
Discover the beauty of f/1.8, at night, indoors, whenever light is low
The XF1's fast f/1.8 lens allows poorly-lit subjects to be photographed without raising sensitivity levels, keeping noise to a minimum. Its aperture of f/1.8 with a construction that features 7 lens elements in 6 groups. All elements are subjected to Electron Beam Coating process.
Fujinon lens with bright f/1.8 aperture produces stunning pictures in low light
The bright f/1.8 lens lets you capture quality pictures not normally possible with a compact camera. Noise is kept to a minimum without boosting sensitivity, while camera shake and subject motion are prevented due to high shutter speeds. And thanks to the large aperture, you can also create attractive "bokeh" blurred background effects.
EXR AUTO 103 Shooting Patterns
EXR Auto with Motion Detection instantly recognizes 58 types of scene, automatically optimizes every setting from exposure to white balance, and switches to the ideal sensor mode for the scene and subject: HR High Resolution for well-lit conditions, SN High Sensitivity/Low Noise mode for low light, and DR Dynamic Range mode for high-contrast scenes.
0.55-second response means you'll never miss the moment. Quick, responsive AF, even in low light. Locking on to your subject in as little as 0.16 seconds, High Speed Contrast Detection AF captures even spur-of-the-moment shots with sharp clarity at maximum 4x zoom. And unlike conventional premium digital cameras, the XF1 autofocus system reacts quickly even in low light, making it possible to shoot high-quality hand-held photos indoors or at night.
Shooting Interval 0.8 sec includes in AF.
From quicker startup to shorter shot-to-shot delay (minimum 0.8 sec. delay), the responsive EXR sensor and processor ensure you never miss a shot.
25-100mm manual 4X optical zoom lens
Unlike power zoom, the XF1's zoom ring provides direct manual controls, keeping the zoom action very smooth. The 4x optical zoom is complemented by a super resolution digital zoom up to 8x.
NEW Advanced Filter
A selection of six special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you're shooting for.
- Pop color
- Toy camera
- Partial color- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
- Dynamic tone
- Fujifilm XF1
- 12.0 million pixels
- 2/3-inch EXR CMOS with primary color filter
- Internal Memory (approx. 25 MB)
- SD / SDHC / SDXC(UHS-I) memory card
- Still Image- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3), RAW (RAF format), RAW + JPEG
- Movie- H.264 (MOV) with Stereo sound
- L : (4:3) 4000 x 3000 / (3:2) 4000 x 2664 / (16:9) 4000 x 2248 / (1:1) 2992 x 2992
- M : (4:3) 2816 x 2112 / (3:2) 2816 x 1864 / (16:9) 2816 x 1584 / (1:1) 2112 x 2112
- S : (4:3) 2048 x 1536 / (3:2) 2048 x 1360 / (16:9) 1920 x 1080 / (1:1) 1536 x 1536
- 360° Vertical 11520 x 1624 Horizontal 11520 x 1080
- 180° Vertical 5760 x 1624 Horizontal 5760 x 1080
- 120° Vertical 3840 x 1624 Horizontal 3840 x 1080
- Fujinon 4 x optical zoom lens
- f=6.4 - 25.6 mm, equivalent to 25 - 100 mm on a 35 mm format.
- F1.8 (Wide) - F4.9 (Telephoto)
- 6 groups 7 lenses (4 aspherical glass molded lenses included)
- Intelligent digital zoom approx. 2x (up to 8 x when combined with optical zoom)
- F4.9-F11(Telephoto) 1/3EV step (controlled 6-blade aperture diaphragm)
- Normal- Wide : Approx. 50 cm / 1.6 ft. to infinity, Telephoto : Approx. 80 cm / 2.6 ft. to infinity
- Macro- Wide : Approx. 3 cm - 3.0 m / 1.1 in. - 9.8 ft., Telephoto : Approx. 50 cm - 3.0 m / 1.6 ft. - 9.8 ft.
- Auto / Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 12800
- TTL 256-zones metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Natural Light, Natural Light & Flash, Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Underwater
- EXR, AUTO, P, S, A, M, C1, C2, Movie, SP, Adv.
- Lens shift type
- -2.0EV - +2.0EV 1/3EV step
- (Auto mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/2000 sec.
- (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/2000 sec.
- Super High : approx. 10 fps (Size M, S)
- High : approx. 7 fps (Size L, M, S)
- Middle : approx. 5 fps (Size L, M, S)
- Low : approx. 3 fps (Size L, M, S)
- Super High : approx. 10 fps 8 / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- High : approx. 7 fps 8 frames (Size L, M, S) / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- Middle : approx. 5 fps 8 frames (Size L, M, S) / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- Low : approx. 3 fps 8 frames (Size L, M, S) / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- AE Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
- Film Simulation Bracketing : PROVIA / STANDARD, Velvia / VIVID, ASTIA / SOFT
- Dynamic Range Bracketing : 100%, 200%, 400%
- ISO Sensitivity Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
- Single AF / Continuous AF,
- Manual AF
- TTL contrast AF, AF assist illuminator available
- Multi AF, Area AF, Tracking AF
- Preset : Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater, Custom, Color temperature selection
- 10 sec. / 2 sec. delay
- Auto flash (super intelligent flash)
- Effective range : (ISO AUTO (800))
- Wide : Approx. 50 cm - 7.4 m / 1.6 ft. - 24.2 ft.
- Telephoto : Approx. 80 cm - 2.7 m / 2.6 ft. - 8.8 ft.
- Red-eye removal OFF : Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro.
- Red-eye removal ON : Red-eye Reduction Auto, Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro.
- 3.0-inch, approx. 460,000 dots, color LCD monitor, approx. 100% coverage
- 1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels / 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames / sec.) with stereo sound
- Optical zoom (manual) can be used.
- EXR mode (EXR Auto / Resolution priority / High ISO & Low noise priority / Dynamic range priority), Face recognition, Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Film simulation, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Best frame capture, Advanced mode (Advanced filter, Motion panorama360, Pro focus, Pro low light, Multiple exposure, Individual shutter 3D), High Speed Movie (70 / 120 / 200 frames/sec.), Electronic level, Advanced Anti Blur, Recording movie in the EXR Auto
- Automatic Scene Selection. (Auto,Macro,Landscape,Night,Portrait,Portrait+Night,Backlight Portrait), E-fn (extended function) Button Custom Setting
- Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Protect, Crop, Resize, Slide show, Image rotate, Voice memo, Histogram display, Exposure warning, Photobook assist, Image search, Favorites, Mark for upload, Panorama, Erase selected frames, RAW conversing
- PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Time difference, Silent mode
- NTSC / PAL selectable with Monaural sound
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- HDMI output
- HDMI Mini connector
- NP-50A Li-ion battery (included)
- CP-50 with AC power adapter AC-5VX (sold separately)
- 107.9(W) x 61.5(H) x 33.0(D) mm / 4.2(W) x 2.4(H) x 1.2(D) in.
- Approx. 225 g / 7.9 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 204 g / 7.1 oz. (excluding battery and memory card)
- 0°C - 40°C
- 10% - 80% (no condensation)
- approx. 300 frames CIPA standard
- Fujifilm XF1
- Li-ion battery NP-50A
- Battery charger BC-50B
- Hand strap
- Lens cap
- USB cable
- Owner's manual