Induro Carbon 8X Tripod CT214 Features:
INDURO CARBON 8X CT-Series tripods are the strongest, most stable tripods ever offered. A wide stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider, ultra-light 8X layer Carbon Fiber legs, oversized center column lock and enhanced leg angle locks all contribute to a tripod with up to 35 percent greater stability, rigidity and higher load capacity. Includes interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, a tool kit and deluxe carrying bag and strap. Height: 20.9 inches Folded / 61.2 inches Extended.
- Wide Stance Cross-braced Magnesium Alloy Spider
Provides ultimate core system stability.
- Oversized Center Column Lock
Adds vibration reducing structural support.
- Extra Long Grooved Center Column
Extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation.
- Non-Rotating Carbon Fiber Leg Sections
Offers quick and easy setup.
- Full Width Leg Locks
Maximum support at any angle.
- Reversible Locking Center Column
Allows low angle shooting (optional ballhead not included).
- Dust and Moisture Resistant Ergonomic Rubber Grip Leg Locks
Ensures an easy positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock.
- Adjustable Leg Angles with Lock
Accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations.
- Interchangeable Rubber Feet and Stainless Steel Spikes in Carbon Fiber mount
Provides the right contact on any surface or terrain.
- Integral Bubble Level
Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements.
- Slip Resistant Top Plate with Reversible Tripod Head Mounting Screw
Assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head.
- Triple Closed Cell Comfort Grip
Provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions.
- Spring Loaded Weight Hook
Allows additional weight mounting stability during windy conditions.
- Double Threaded Accessory Mount
Fits a wide range of accessories (optional PocketWizard and bracket not included).