The Manfrotto 545B is a two stage, twin leg, lightweight aluminum professional video tripod. Due to optimization of the upper and lower collars, the tripod guarantees more torsion rigidity and payload (55 lbs.), plus improved shooting performance. The collars have also been redesigned to be aligned with the single tube tripods. The die cast aluminum crown features a built-in 100mm interface bowl, which can be adapted to a 75mm if needed. The tripod is equipped with an innovative mid-level spreader for improved tripod stability. It comes with quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip on smooth floors.
- Built-in 10mm interface bowl, can be adapted to a 75mm if needed
- Spreader length regulation
- Spreader attachment
- Rubber shoes guarantee a better grip on smooth floors
- New designed collars, integrated in the overall product ergonomics for improved rigidity
- Mid-level spreader for improved tripod stability