With the ATH-M50WH professional studio monitor headphones (white color; coiled cable), Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini-plug with included screw-on ¼" adapter.
Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 38 ohms
- Weight 284 g (10 oz) without cable and connector
- Cable 1.2 - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') Coiled, OFC litz wire
- Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Accessory Included Protective pouch