The Sweet 35 Optic is a 35mm, selective focus optic with a 12-blade adjustable aperture that provides unprecedented creative control over the size of the sweet spot and the amount of blur.
This is the widest focal length selective focus Lensbaby optic currently available, and the first to feature an adjustable, internal aperture. Rotating the aperture dial on the front of the lens changes between apertures from f/2.5 through f/22. The Sweet 35 Optic is part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
The Sweet 35 Optic, compatible with the Composer, Muse, Control Freak and Scout lens bodies, produces a sweet spot of focus surrounded by a smooth, gradual blur. The Sweet 35 Optic provides photographers with even more creative freedom to capture their vision in camera by dialing in the sweet spot quickly and seamlessly, in the moment.
The Sweet 35 is an incredibly versatile optic, allowing photographers to focus anywhere from 3-7.5 from the front of the lens to the subject, depending upon which lens body is being used. Its wide 35mm focal length is perfect for landscape, event and environmental portrait photography.
The Sweet 35 is not compatible with the Lensbaby Accessories.
- Focal Length: 35mm
- 12-blade internal aperture, controlled by dial on the front of the optic
- Aperture range from f/2.5 through f/22
- Selective focus optic (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradual blur)
- Focuses from approximately 7.5 to infinity from the front of the optic when used with Composer, 6.5 with Scout, and 3 with Muse and Control Freak
- 4 optically coated glass elements, in three groups
- Compatible with Composer, Scout, Muse, Control Freak lens bodies*
- 46mm front threads (will not work with Lensbaby Accessories)
*The Sweet 35 Optic is not compatible with the Composer with Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3rds and Sony NEX cameras.
Recommended Lensbaby Products for use with Sweet 35 Optic:
- Sweet 35 Optic
- Ships with clear plastic storage case and removal tool
- Microfiber lens cloth
- User guide